There is just one life
for each of us:
In my world right now I am....
1. Growing a pecan tree for the first time. I hope my great, great grandchildren
climb in its branches.
2. Seeing all the hard work my husband has been doing.
3. Looking forward to a promising blueberry season.
4. Still being confused by all the produce coming in months early.
5. Having enough daylight to dry several loads of laundry in a day.
6. Finding a new recipe to try.
7. Starting a simple little knitting project.
8. Enjoying Honey Lavender Syrup [minus the white sugar]
mixed with seltzer water...thank you Melissa.
What's going on in yours?