Friday, November 16, 2012

GRATITUDE WEEK: FRIDAY

 When we are alone on a starlit night,
when by chance we see the migrating birds in
michelle gd gratitude 2012autumn descending on a grove of junipers to
rest and eat; when we see children in a moment           
when they are really children, when we know
love in our own hearts; or when, like the
Japanese poet, Basho, we hear an old frog
land in a quiet pond with a solitary splash -
at such times the awakening, the turning
inside out of all values, the "newness,"
the emptiness and the purity of vision
A Free Spirit Lifethat make themselves evident, all these
provide a glimpse of the cosmic dance.                                 

~Thomas Merton 

                          

I am grateful for:
 
-My husband, Mike

-My daughter Erin, her
husband John and their
wee one Emerson.

-My son, Michael and his
wife Jordan

-My son Charlie and his
wife Ashley

- My sons Peter and Alex.

-and I am grateful for
You...

-as we float along on
this journey called life,
it's a beautiful feeling
to know there are so
many fantastic people
traveling with me.
I'm having a blast!

Have an awesome weekend.

UpDate: Ooops!
I am very grateful for my
mom and two beautiful
sisters!

13 comments:

  1. thanks for being in my life, too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being in my little world! Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey - your Gratitude week has been so inspiring and beautiful. I am grateful to have come to know you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so happy our paths have crossed. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget your smart and beautiful sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including us in your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much to be thankful for! You're a lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness. so beautiful. so many blessing. it surely is a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Life is definitely full of irreplaceable blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. To be part of a family is always such a blessing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grateful to have found you too Tracey! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a very grateful woman, and it shines like sunshine!
    Loving you Tracey!
    XO
    C

    ReplyDelete