Wednesday, October 5, 2011

YARN ALONG

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Joining with Ginny
 .
I only have one section
left to complete my
Infinitude Scarf and I had
hoped to have that done
before today, but a really
long Physical Science
lesson cut into my
knitting time. I love
this pattern since I can
lay it down and when
I pick it up again I
know exactly what to
do without reaching
for the pattern. I see
a lot of these being
knit for the girls I know!
I'm just about done
with Sue Grafton's
A is for Alibi and am
getting ready to start
B is for Burglar.  Since
it has been many
years since I read this
series it is just like
reading them for the
first time. Sue Grafton
is definitely one of my
favorite author's and I
am curious as to what
she will do once she
finishes Z.
What are you up to
this week? xx

20 comments:

  1. The scarf looks wonderfully cosy :)

    I've never read Sue Grafton's books, although I really should as they're exactly the kind of thing I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much time for crafting I'm afraid. Reading a little but mainly keeping up with spring farming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so soft and cozy! i think the ladies in your family will be very happy to receive one of those for christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a snuggly knit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the scarf looks lovely! and i'm sorry the lesson cut into your knitting time, but I kind of get excited about the science lesson, it must have been a good one!! missed out on yarn along this week again, though I'm knitting again, yay!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your scarf/cowl is looking mighty fine! Just in time to wear when the weather stays cool for good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scarf is gorgeous! Long lessons-oh yes. My 7 year olds had 72 subtraction problems for homework last night. That took forever. Time for some knitting therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yum, yum, yum, yum, yum and more yum~

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful tracey, i need to follow your link to see the pattern, but your yarn and knitting are lovely.
    i'm going to try a sue grafton book now, i like that you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Tracey! This looks so warm and cozy. What a wonderful winter gift! And, yes, I would love a group tutorial on new ways to cast on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like little mother of pearls on a fluffy scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shimmer this yarn has! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your scarf is very pretty. It looks so soft and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderfully soft looking scarf.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. that yarn looks so soft! i would like to snuggle down with it right at this moment! it will be lovely when it is finished!

    :)
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a great scarf. Perhaps I should add it to my ever-growing queue! A friend of mine just reread the Sue Grafton series. I think perhaps I should as well. I am sure I missed a few letters along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh, very exciting - this is going to be the cosiest scarf ever!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! I'm looking forward to seeing more of these. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete