Anyone can carry his burden,
however hard, until nightfall.
Anyone can do his work,
however hard, for one day.
Anyone can live sweetly,
patiently, lovingly, purely,
till the sun goes down.
And this is all life really
~Robert Louis Stevenson
weekending, my favorite part of the week. a time to relax, live, love, just to be. if you'd like to share your weekend either with words, photographs, or both, leave a link to a weekend post in the comments. Joining up with Amanda.
1. Spent a few hours in the local hardware store and can't wait to go back,
it was a great experience and they carry everything!
2. Loving this. The only change I made was to serve it on spinach.
3. Trying to adjust going from 83 degrees to 60 degrees in just two days.
4. Using a Neti Pot for the first time and hoping it helps with what is already
shaping up to be a horrid allergy season.
5. Finally got to watch my all time favorite episode on The Lucy-Desi show.
I'm not sure why 'they' never air it, it's great, Darling!
6. Wondering about cutting half my hair off as 25 inches maybe too long for
someone my age. What do you think?
7. There has been lots of knitting, knitting, knitting , but that's okay, I
admit I have a slight addiction.
8. Spent an enjoyable hour talking on the phone with a friend and it was a
9. Drank about a gallon of my new favorite tea.
10. Enjoying all these moments in my days that make up a life!