Friday, February 4, 2011

Pizza

"One of the very nicest
 things about life is the
 way we must regularly
 stop whatever it is we
 are doing and devote
 our attention to eating."

~Luciano Pavarotti






 One of the other nicest
 things about life is cooking
food with the ones you love.

We use this recipe for the crust,
our own sauce recipe ,
and a variety of toppings
[my favorite is caramelized
onions, roasted red bell pepper
and black olives].

My only problem with this
is eating too much. xx

Clover's Pizza Sauce

32 oz. tomato sauce
3 oz. tomato paste
3 oz. water
2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
2 Tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon raw sugar
1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1/2 cayenne pepper

Saute' the minced garlic in olive oil until soft, add remaining ingredients. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.




2 comments:

  1. Looks delicios, Tracey. I'm sitting here feeling hungry and now I'm thinking pizza might be good for dinner. Love the quote by Pavarotti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,I was going to call you for your pizza crust recipe. The two I tried to make were duds.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete