Monday, January 31, 2011

The Start of Every Morning

"Welcome every morning with a smile.
 Look on the new day as another
 special gift from your creator,
 another opportunity to complete
 what you were unable to do
 yesterday.  Be a self-starter.
 Let your first hour set the
 theme of success and positive
 action that is certain to echo
 through your entire day. Today
 will never happen again. Don't
 waste it with a false start or
 no start at all. You were not
 born to fail."

~ OS Mandino

At the start of every morning, I measure out coffee beans...

I give them a little twirl in the grinder...
I heat water and have the press waiting...

I pick a mug to use for the day...

and when the time is ready, I pour...
and enjoy the beginning of a new day.
Have a great Monday.xx


1 comment:

  1. These days Hubby and I use our Keurig coffee maker.
    The water reservoir is full and all we do is pop in a K-cup and press the brew button.

    When it comes to picking a cup Ohhhh, that's the fun part.
    Perhaps that would make a good blog post.
    "Choosing Today's Coffee Cup"
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete